Double Hung Windows Made in America
Window World’s double hung window is the most popular window in America – and it is made in America, too. Because of the high-quality vinyl frames and weatherstripping, our double hung windows are durable, easy to clean, and energy efficient. All while adding a classic look to your New Orleans home that you’ll love for years.
- Insulated glass lowers utility bills and improves energy efficiency
- Cleaning is made easy with tilt-in window sashes
- Chips, peels, and cracks are prevented by our durable vinyl frames
- Weatherstripping keeps out unwanted dirt and noise
- Choose from a variety of color options to fit your home’s style
- Lifetime Warranty guaranteed
Double Hung Windows Gallery
Double Hung Window FAQs
- What are double hung windows?
- Double hung windows allow both sashes in the window frame to operate. This means the top and bottom panes of the window move up and down.
- Are double hung windows energy efficient?
- Window World double hung windows are Energy Star certified and manufactured with insulated glass and frames to help you maximize efficiency.
- What are the size dimensions of double hung windows?
- At Window World, we custom design our windows to fit your home’s specific measurements. Contact us to learn size specifications on our different models.