Modern and Functional Sliding Windows
If you’re looking for windows that are easy to operate and simple to clean without sacrificing style and curb appeal, then choose sliding windows from Window World of New Orleans. Easily slide open the windows for a breeze of fresh air or unobstructed view. When shut, you’ll experience improved energy-efficiency and lower energy bills.
- Low-E glass reduces energy consumption
- Fusion-welded sash & mainframe add durability
- Triple-barrier weatherstripping keep elements out
- Unique DuraBrake™ pivot/glide system
- Backed by a Lifetime Warranty in case anything goes wrong
Sliding Window Gallery
Sliding Window FAQs
- What is the difference between sliding windows and double hung?
- Double Hung windows open and close vertically, while Sliding Windows open and close horizontally.
- How are sliding windows installed?
- All Window World windows are installed by our factory trained installers, usually in one day.
- How long will sliding windows last?
- Sliding windows typically last between 5 – 10 years. Window World’s replacement windows are also backed by a lifetime warranty.
- Can I replace a normal window with a sliding window?
- Yes. Many times the space left from an old window will allow for a sliding window to be installed, but if necessary Window World can adjust your opening to fit any window you desire.